onsdag den 25. september 2013

N E R V O U S


I´m so nervous right now! Today or in three hours I have been to my drivers license test and then i know if I passed or failed.
It´s my second time - first time I failed. It was so humiliating and I was so angry with myself. I thought I had it all the way but I did not. 
Today I´m going to test myself - I really hate to do something I have once failed in, but maybe it will be a good lesson for me. I just have to believe in myself. 

What I really have to do : 
  1. BREATHE 
  2. Be calm 
  3. Take it slow 
  4. Be awake in the traffic 
  5. Always look over my shoulder 
  6. 2. gear in curves and roundabouts 
  7. Trust yourself 

"Believing in yourself is the first secret to succes/achiving goals"

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar