I can be so frustrated, when something i have been working on for so long just ending up being a big mistake. Can´t stop thinking:"what did go wrong? What could I have done to make it so wrong?". Sometimes your dream you are dreaming about not the one there is going to make your life better and perfect, but something there is going to make you more prepared and experienced to the next dream or goal. Know i´m just sitting in my King Size bed with a empty feeling inside, but still prepared to new challenges. It is not the easiest to handle these feelings but there are nothing else to do apart from moving on.
"The hardest part of moving forward is to not looking back"
"Keep moving forward it is the way to live life"
For the present i´m just going to focus on getting my drivers licence and drawing. I think it is important to have some goals in life and trying to reach them. Not all of them will be achieved but at least I tried. My goal this week is to complete my driving theory test! Its like I can´t get it out of my head, i´m so nervous and exited at the same time. Nervous for the test and exited to be done with the theory!

Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar