"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different"
Not knowing who you are, don´t mean that you are not yourself or a copy. You just haven´t found yourself yet. But I think the most important thing is how you search and not what you are searching for because you don´t know what you will find and if you don´t like what you find you can always smile on how you found it.
Life is not that bad if you just trying a little harder every day and makes to day your standard, then the next day will be even better.
After having some hard time thinking what i´m going to do with myself and my life, i still don´t know what to do. But with the time I have learned to live with it, it is certainly better than from one year ago.
But still I have this feeling that I don´t belong. I can assure that i´m not done looking for myself.
The thing that is irritates me a lot is trying to blend out all the time and sometimes I don´t even do it because I want to but because it is different. I can ague for that I love to blend out but on the same page I think i´m thinking to much.
My purpose is to follow my passion

.jpeg)

Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar